Premium fly rods with proven tapers evolved over 20 years of design and practice.
The DXF series is a strong and resonant collaboration of modern action, fresh carbon matrix and a traditional fit and finish. The full range of euro nymph, switch and double handed rods fit to each current angling practice. The trout, salmon and salt models prove the authentic staying power of technical and traditional mainstays.
The DXF series anticipates the full confidence an angler requires in the tackle they bring to the water; a reasoned performance approach to the water.
• High modulus blanks
• Fishing tapers for both strength and presentation
• Wood insert reel seat with anodized uplock
• AAA cork grip, scaled for each rod size
• Hard chrome stripper frames and snake guides
• Cordura triangle tube with rod sock