Our first-up premium fly rods with proven tapers have evolved over 20 years of design and practice.
The full range is a strong and resonant collaboration of modern action, fresh carbon matrix and a traditional fit and finish. They range of euro nymph, switch and double handed rods fit to each current angling practice. The trout, salmon and salt models prove the authentic staying power of technical and traditional mainstays.
The DXF series anticipates the full confidence an angler requires in the tackle they bring to the water; a reasoned performance approach to the water.
Features and Benefits
• High modulus blanks
• Fishing tapers for both strength and presentation
• Wood insert reel seat with anodized uplock
• AAA cork grip, scaled for each rod size
• Saltwater rods weights 7-10 weight
• Hard chrome stripper frames and snake guides
• Cordura triangle tube with rod sock