These days, tackle performance happens with surprising value. The vast offering of “everyman” fly rods requires the sharpest design resource to break out of the crowd.
The DHF team, way-back-when, were the first to uptick the accessible work a-day-rod to a performance category that challenged the top dogs.
DHF is about years on the water. Reliable for the expert and first casters alike, they are the common ground that proves enthusiasts participate in each proficiency. This is a tough customer in every fishery. This is our wheelhouse.
Features and Benefits
- IM7 Blanks with Dura Resin for strength and durability
- Carbon fiber insert reel seat with anodized up lock
- Cork grip with fiber-cork edges for durability
- Saltwater rods weights 7-12 weights
- Power-cast actions and fine tips for tippet protection
- Cordura tube with integrated pockets